Take 10% of your marketing budget and use it for research. It could help you spend the remaining 90% far better and open your eyes to who the customer really is, and what they want.
I’ve created a new social post with a tailored landing page targeted at specific demographics, it is getting liked and shared organically, and appearing at the top of Google and I’m seeing a lot of leads roll in from my website. So what? Where are the conversions to sales? This is where most marketers, especially the new digital centric marketers, get stumped.
Today, marketing seems to be all about digital, SEO, making videos, TikToks, with the main self imposed KPIs something as basic web traffic or likes and shares of a post.